Putting our Christmas decorations away is always bitter sweet. I love how cozy the house feels with decorations and white lights throughout, but I also love how clean and spacious it feels when you take them all down! The craziness of the holidays got the best of me so I am way late posting pics. Before I start packing up all things Christmas and sending them up to the attic for another year, here is a quick glimpse of a my favorite decorations in the house.
Our mantel....
It is the first year to have an actual stair railing to decorate. See last Christmas's staircase makeover here.
Our cherished Christmas cards from family and friends on our pantry doors. I think I will leave these up for a while longer.
While my dining room centerpiece isn't one of my favorites....the little monkey on the right is (even though he just rolled a glass ornament across the table and onto the floor).
The first Christmas we were married, I hung a picture of our new family of two onto the tree. Each year, I added our latest family photo. Eight years and two kids later, this collection is by far my favorite thing to hang up each year.
Merry belated Christmas from our family to yours!






I do not even know the way I stopped up here,
ReplyDeletehowever I assumed this publish was once good. I don't know who you're but definitely
you're going to a famous blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!
Feel free to visit my blog :: attempt to quit smoking
What i don't understood is in fact how you are now not actually much more neatly-appreciated than you might be now. You're so intelligent.
ReplyDeleteYou understand therefore considerably in terms of this matter, made
me in my opinion imagine it from numerous numerous angles.
Its like women and men aren't involved except it's something to do with Lady gaga!
Your individual stuffs excellent. At all times maintain it up!
Feel free to surf my website - bbeez40plus.com.au
Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in support of you.
ReplyDeleteHave a look at my page ... single cup coffee makers
Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell
ReplyDeleteand gave it to my 4
year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
put the shell to her ear and screamed. There
was a hermit crab inside and it
pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but
I had to tell someone!
Feel free to surf to my web page View my web page
This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!
ReplyDelete! Finally I have found something that helped me. Appreciate it!
My homepage :: http://www.paysage-en-herbe.com/